Tuesday, January 27, 2009

sledding

I have come to the conclusion that you are never too old to go sledding. It's easily the funnest thing to do when it's snowing. I am above the age of what people would think of as being appropriate to go sledding but I don't care. I went this morning to my neighborhood hill which I've been sledding at for the past 14 years of my life. But I have to admit I felt that it would be really awkward if I went by myself so I took my dog along. My dog had just as much if not more fun than I did. She's an incredibly athletic German Shepherd so I didn't feel bad making her run up and down with me. I would take off down the hill and she would run in front of me and then decided that when we got to the bottom of the hill it was appropriate to attack me. She has this thing for really fast moving objects, unfortunately I was the fast moving object. That's just a random thing I though you'd like to know. So it's safe to say that aside from the moms with their little kids I was the oldest one there. But honestly I didn't really care because sledding is awesome no matter how old you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment