Sunday, January 25, 2009

Have you ever had one of those moments when someone asks if there's anything stressing you out (or some question of that nature) and you genuinely have nothing to complain about but they insist that you do. I don't know if that made sense but I'll try reexplaining it. It seems to be this same situation on sunday nights. I'm involved in a bible study esque thingy and they expect you to have all these stories about how hard life is. But most of the time I genuinely am having a good week or everything is going fine. So I tell them that everything's fine and to just go onto the next person. But they insist that I'm hiding something and must tell them immedietly. Despite arguing that I'm perfectly fine for about 5 minutes they still insist that I'm not telling them the truth. Even if something is bothering me I'd rather just keep it to myself. I dunno maybe I'm the only one in the world with this problem, which wouldn't surprise me. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever been in that kind of a situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment