Thursday, December 11, 2008

wtf

being that I live in the stl I'm use to people who don't know how to drive, but I just encountered probably the most random dangerous non drunk driver I've ever encountered. When I'm coming home from riding my horse I have to take a windy road which sometimes has deer on it. Well I'm behind another car-thank god I wasn't tailing it- and he would literally slam on his breaks out of nowhere. The first time he went from 35 to 20 in a ridiculously short amount of time. I gave him the benefit of the doubt b/c there might have been a deer even though I saw no sign of one. About 30 seconds later he did it again, by this time I'm kinda pissed. The third and final time I was about 6 feet away from rearending him. Out of nowhere he's going 35 mph and randomly STOPS. So I slammed on my breaks feeling the oh so pleasent feeling of the automatic break pump thing the makes it feel like you're skidding on rocks. They just sat there for probably 10 seconds, just sat there. There were absolutly no deer around he just stopped. Finally I pulled into another neighborhood just so I wouldn't have to be so close behind him, when I pulled back out I didn't see him anywhere. So my basic moral of the story DON'T BE STUPID AND STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD

No comments:

Post a Comment