Saturday, December 13, 2008

gotta love friends

"tell me your friends and I'll tell you who you are"--though I don't fully agree with this saying I do like it a lot. I believe that we easily pick up mannerisms from our friends because often times they're the people we spend the most time with. I don't really wanna go into detail about personality traits that you pick up from them at the moment, just random little things. For example: one of my friends that I've spent a lot of time with for the past few years talks a lot with her hands. Now when I'm talking, or especially when I'm trying to explain things I talk just as much with my hands. One of the more humerus examples is that whenever I'm standing still-weather that be waiting in line or talking with friends I sway--don't ask why because I don't know it's just something I've always done. Now whenever I talk to one my youth group leaders she also sways, especially when talking to me. Granted there's a whole negative side to the issue of picking up traits from friends but that's another conversation for another day

No comments:

Post a Comment