Thursday, December 25, 2008

Shamu and college

As of now I'm pretty sure I want to major in animal science and/or Agriculture. And I'm fairly certain that I'll minor in tech theater because I have an interest in that also. I've been thinking that if I do major in animal science and magically do get to work at Sea World I'm going to get some kind of masters in marine biology while I'm down there in Florida. Because lets be honest you don't see any 60 year olds flying off of Shamu's nose or running around with a sea lion. It also works out well because when I did visit sea world a few years back the person who I was talking to said that the park paid for a good amount (if not all) of your college education if you were working full or part time. I'll probably pursue some kind of marine biology job in the keys studying sharks or fish after that. Granted I'm very realistic and realize that I'll probably change my mind next week and probably change it again 100 times before I actually decide on what I want to do with my life, but for now I'm gonna fantasize about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment