Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!

my steelers pulled off an amazing victory. It was a great game overall especially the 100 yard interception. I was slightly disappointed at the budweiser clydesdale commercials, though there were 3 of them none of them were mindblowingly awesome. Me and all the people I was with were really mad that the clydesdale who came over from the different country didn't end up in St. Louis where we are proud to call the home of budweiser. All of the tv brand (ie vizio) and tv show commercials kinda annoyed me and made me wonder why they would waste $3 million on something that people would hate. I get stressed by absolutly nothing but I was pacing around for about the last 10 minutes of the game. just one final thought.....GO STEELERS ONLY TEAM WITH 6 SUPERBOWL WINS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment