Sunday, February 8, 2009

myers briggs

I was hanging out with some friends and we were trying to figure out what everyone's personality types are based on the myers briggs test. I've got the basic idea of mine but there's just one annoyance. When we were asking each other I got the INTP, but looking it up on the internet I only kinda fit the personality. I took the test online (you can take it here) and I got an ISTP, when looking it up I fit that type much better. I've got one problem, in no way am I a sensing kind of a person (the S) I'm much more of an intuitive person (the N). So I really don't know what to think, I'll get over it but it is slightly annoying. I suggest you take the test just for the fun of it. But I personally think that it's much better if you ask someone who knows the basics of each type (each letter). They can give it more real life situation questions, the test asks the same questions over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment