Friday, July 10, 2009

camp

I'm finally done with camp forever. Don't get me wrong some of the kids were the nicest and sweetest things you've ever met but I'm glad to be done. Being on your feet all day with kids and ponies makes you very, very tired.

Here's a story that basically sums up my camp experience. I was standing in the lounge that the barn has. My back was to a chair and one of the campers decides to jump on my back. So she has her arms wrapped around my neck. I decided to give my valued iphone to one of the guys sitting at the table watching this ordeal because I really didn't want my phone to break. He decided to take pictures and the first one is really blurry because I was trying to lodge the kid off of my back and therefore was moving around a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment