Sunday, November 23, 2008

turkey day is looming

thanksgiving has always been like a mini family reunion for my family over the years. The problem is that like many others, I am under the belief that my relatives are crazy. There will be a total of 14 people at my parents house this week....now you see my dilemma. I don't mind my relatives in small doses and one family at a time, but the whole group is a different story. It's safe to say that I'm planning on spending a lot of time at the gym rock wall and 'running errands' where I plan on hanging out with friends.

I still have yet to figure out how we're going to fit 14 people in the house. Being the overachievers that they are, my parents bought 2 blow up matresses and way to many bags of chips and sodas. So I guess we'll see what this turkey day brings. All I have to say is thank god i don't have to share my room with anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment