Wednesday, November 26, 2008

careers

I'm at a very annoying crossroad and I'll be at it for the next few years. I have to choose a major in the next year or two, though I have ideal majors that I want I know that it's unrealistic to major in all of them. The frustrating thing about my interests is that I'm interested in extraordinarily different things. Career wise I wish to either be a landscape artist, physical therapist, and yes the childish dream of... training dolphins. The sad part about it is that I would ideally love to work for Sea World and work with marine mammals my whole life. All of my youth group leaders always say in sermons that we were meant to do what we were built to do (aka. what you're most interested in), which for me is working with animals. The only problem is that my 'dream job' doesn't exactly pay the bills. I'm the kind of person who would be willing to work two jobs, but that's easy to say now. Don't get me wrong I would really like the other jobs, but I love animals and love to take care of them more. Unfortunately, I think that realistically it will come down to the matter of money, which upsets me the most. I'll probably end up being a physical therapist, but who knows maybe in 10 years I'll be jumping off the nose of a killer whale.

No comments:

Post a Comment