Friday, August 21, 2009

Something tells me I'm gonna be doing a lot of updates about mizzou as my world/culture views expand beyond my west county life. I'm in love with down town columbia. I guess it's because when I think of downtown I think of huge cities and a million different things happening at once. Downtown columbia is truly a small town's version of a downtown. It's small and chill place (at least during the day, I have no idea what happens at night) which appeals to me. On top of that you don't see designer purses and polo shirts everywhere. It's nice to see what the rest of America is life outside of upper class suburbia. Another observation is that I swear that the cigerette smoking percentage is about 50%. It's not a big deal, I just thought I'd mention it. Plus it's just nice to be able to walk around and do whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment