Friday, March 13, 2009

Over the past year or so I've been paying attention to the way that different people deal with potentially impacting information. I basically mean stuff all the way from the death of somebody close to betrayal to dealing with their own personal issues. I've seen everybody from the ones who 'wear their hearts on their sleeves' for lack of a better term, to the ones who completely put a wall up and seem impervious to the whole situation. I guess it all stems to what their past situations have been with hardship and their particular personality. I'm not a psychologist so I won't try and analyze every personality type. But, it's interesting to be in a group of 30 people who hear the same information and they all deal with it in a different way. Some get mad, some are ready to forgive, some get sad, some are confused, and still others couldn't care less.

No comments:

Post a Comment