Thursday, April 22, 2010

free hugs



The other week Mizzou took part in the Free Hugs campaign. In case you don't know what it is watch the video above. There were a couple of guys in Lowry Mall with Free Hugs signs. I had always wondered if I would hug a free hugs person if I ever saw them. Well on my way back from nutrition I got the answer. I was tempted to just walk by, but I didn't want to be one of those people that you see in the video awkwardly walking by pretending not to notice. So I hugged one of the guys, and it made my day a little brighter that I didn't ignore a Free Hugs person. To be honest if I didn't know about the campaign beforehand I probably would have been creeped out by a couple guys I don't know asking for free hugs. It was a cool experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment