Wednesday, December 7, 2011

25 days of christmas: day 7-the house part 2

So unfortunately this is the only picture that I could get of the lights on my house. I swear that in person they're significantly more impressive looking, this picture doesn't do it justice in the slightest.

You'll notice that I extended the gutter lights this year to include the peak above our garage. Maybe next year I'll line the garage window so there's not that gaping hole underneath. The only other new things are the blinking lights on the pathway (which of course you can't see blinking, but just imagine how cool they are) and the red lights around the door. From the looks of things, they've shifted a bit to the left-a problem I'll have to fix when I return after finals are over. Both the pathway lights and the candy canes blink, but not in an obnoxious-taking the attention away from everything else kind of a way, but a "wow that's kinda whimsical" kind of a way....Again I promise it's more impressive and pretty in person and the lights around the poles really aren't that cockeyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment