Saturday, December 4, 2010

25 days of christmas: day 4-the magic tree

in columbia we have a thing called the magic tree. I'm pretty sure I already posted on it so if you don't know what it is you can probably find it if you type it into the search bar.

Some friends and I went last night and it was so pretty. Unfortunately they moved it so now it's on a smaller tree, but still awesome. Fletcher is the last name of the guy who puts up the lights, so even though I'm not related to him it still makes me somewhat proud.

Forgive me for the blurriness of all the pictures because at the moment I don't have a real camera so I've got to use my phone.

And for future reference the rest of the posts are probably going to be about christmas historically or christmas traditions of different cities not just my own christmas stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment