Sunday, October 24, 2010

M I Z- Z O U!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup I was there. Did you see me, I was in yellow?? Just messin with ya. Seriously though, yesterday was the best day of my life. We beat #1 oklahoma, which was the most awesome game i've ever seen in person. We rushed the field, which was something I never thought I'd be able to do-it was AMAZING! And we got to kiss the 50 yard line which is one of the traditions. I can truely say that i never thought I'd see that one play out-it was gross and wet from the rain but again, AMAZING!! A friend who watched the game on tv said that a friend and myself made it on tv once during the game and after when there was a camera lady literally right where we were on the field. When you watch all the college kids screaming their heads off on tv you think-wow those kids are crazy. But when your team just pulled off the impossible you just can't help yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment