Thursday, August 19, 2010

recap

alright, time for a recap of this summer. Figured that I might as well since a lot went on.

First off there was my 5 hour chem class. Not as big of a deal as I thought it would be. The teacher was really good at making sure we understood the material. He would use common analogies to describe concepts that otherwise would have been hard to understand. Even though it was 4 days a week two days were only for 1.5 hours, and the other days lasted till about 12:30 even though it was technically suppose to go till 1 pm.

Second, and probably the biggest part of my summer was Krew. It was a lot more fun/awesome then I though it would be. It was a lot of fun being a leader; a type of position I've never held in my life. I'm usually the youngest or in the same age range in relationships such a family and friends. It was a lot of fun being older and able to care about the kids. I loved my group of now sophomores. There are so many different personalities in that group from bubbly and loud to chill and quiet. Either way I love em all and wish I was there more often to see them grow up in high school the next three years. It was also really cool being a leader and hanging out with the other leaders as friends and not a student/leader relationship.

So that's my summer in a nut shell. It was awesome but I'm happy to be back in como hanging out with friends from RUF.

No comments:

Post a Comment