Wednesday, April 8, 2009

finally leaving

I've known for a long time that I'm going to be moving away and a whole lot is gonna change but it just recently hit me. Maybe it's because the "Days left until summer" counter has hit the 30's. Or maybe because I finally got the room assignment and have a set roommate. Either way it's a weird mix of emotions. I'm more than ready to leave home and the school I've been at for the past 6 years. But, I know that I'm going to miss stuff like my horse that I've owned and loved for the past 4 years. Mostly I'll miss krew and all the amazing memories and learning experiences I've had there. Though I can always go back to the barn or go back to visit krew but it's going to be different. So I guess I'll just see how things play out. But, I have no doubt that I'm going to enjoy college.

No comments:

Post a Comment