Thursday, August 11, 2011

future plans of this blog

So I've been realizing lately that I don't write my thoughts about stuff a whole lot anymore. After about a year or two most of the posts became about videos or funny pictures. It's a shame, because I do really like writing. So hopefully I'll start getting back on track sometime soon. As for specifics I really want to continue my '25 days of Christmas' thing that I did last year. If you didn't see it, I did a post every day for the 25 days before christmas, totally worth a look if you've got the time. That was probably one of the most fun things I've done on here. This year (or what's left of it) I might extend it to stuff like '13 days of halloween' because Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. Who knows, maybe I'll start having fun facts for every major holiday from here on out.

So get excited for my '13 days of Halloween' and especially '25 days of christmas'

No comments:

Post a Comment