Wednesday, January 26, 2011

amazing seminar

This summer I went to the annual RUF summer conference and it was pretty much the best week I can remember having. There was an option as to what seminars you could go to. All of the girls in my group chose the 4 day all girls seminar. That seminar was amazing, and now you can hear how amazing it really was. The speaker put up the first two talks. I wouldn't suggest any guys listen to this cause it would be kind of awkward for them. But I think every Christian (or non-christian if they want to) girl NEEDS to hear this seminar. The first one is 'the problem of pretty' and the second one is 'food and exercise.' While they're both amazing I think what she has to say in 'the problem of pretty' really makes you re-evaluate how you think of your looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment