Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just thought I'd give you an update on life at the moment. I'm sick as a dog (which if you think about it dogs don't really get sick and horses "healthy as a horse" tend to get hurt/sick a lot ). Anyways back to the point, I don't think playing in our RUF rec league basketball game helped my cold any.

But the main thing is that I've figured out living arrangements for next year. I can't wait to get away from this obnoxiously loud apartment complex I live in at the moment. There's a main group of us RUF folks and I'll be housing with 7 of them next year. And by house together I mean we're gonna try and find two 4 person apartments right next to each other. One of the girls knows of a few people who are hopefully moving out of some apartments that are right on top of each other next year. Plus they're on the edge of campus, which is a requirement cause it's really inconvenient living far away. The only potential drama is the fact that we won't know for sure until December/January when they do or don't resign their leases. It'll be fun and interesting especially considering one of my best friends is a girly, sorority girl. So I guess people will have to get use to the sight of my cleats and football sitting 5 feet away from high end makeup stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment