so in an attempt to re-answer and re write stuff from before my computer crashed I found some cool things (extremely grateful for facebook messages that aren't on my hard drive). A document that I'm trying to re create is one that contained a whole bunch of questions asked by my youth group leader that I answer. But I found a question that kinda pertains to everybody and if you've got a few spare minutes it's interesting to answer.
What do you want out of life?--it's kinda an optical illusion question. It seems easy but if you think into it than it becomes not so easy.
The second thing isn't a question it's just an interesting statement. The same leader said this last sunday night. " you do stuff (ie. have apathy towards something, behave a certain way in certain situations) because you get something out of it" dunno why but I found that statement very interesting. Maybe the context made it make more sense but I still think it's a cool observation.
#583 Drawing on steamy mirrors with your fingers
23 hours ago
thanks for making me sound so cool.
ReplyDeleteglad you're thinking about this stuff! its so neat to see you doing it!
I LOVE YOU!